September 02 2019
AMW Construction Supply and Related Entities have been acquired by Hahn Systems, a subsidiary of Descours & Cabaud
Dinan Capital Advisors, a leading middle-market investment bank, is pleased to announce that AMW Construction Supply, LLC, ProFast Supply, LLC, and King Fasteners, Inc., collectively, the “construction division” of its client, American Machinery Works, Inc. (“AMW” or the “Company”) have been acquired by Hahn Systems, LLC (“Hahn”) and its parent corporation Descours & Cabaud, Inc. (“D&C”). Dinan served as the exclusive financial advisor to AMW and its shareholders in this transaction.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the construction division of AMW is a single source provider for all construction supply needs. The Company provides industry leading brands of industrial and construction equipment, tools, and accessories across Arizona, Florida, South Carolina and surrounding areas. The construction division of the Company will join D&C’s family group and continue to operate under its current names.
Hahn operates as a wholesale distributor of industrial and construction supplies. In business since 1938, it serves clients in Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Illinois, and Ohio.
D&C, established in 1782 with headquarters in Lyon, France, is a French family group. Its core activities are to supply the building and industrial markets with a wide range of products covering power transmission, tools, safety equipment, steel, hardware, and industrial supplies. D&C has over 13,500 employees across Europe and North America.
Dinan Capital Advisors is a leading middle-market investment bank providing merger and acquisition, capital placement, valuation, and other financial advisory services to companies and institutional investors.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
- VIS Verkehrs Industrie Systeme GmbH acquires 100% of FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH - Translink acts as exclusive financial advisor to the seller