August 21 2013
Translink exclusive advisor to the owners of M7 Offshore in its acquisition by Citec
Citec is strengthening its competence and offering within oil and gas segment by acquiring the Norwegian engineering company M7 Offshore AS. M7 Offshore AS provides engineering and project management services to the oil & gas industry.
The company has a solid customer base consisting of oil companies, ship owners, contractors and equipment suppliers. M7 is headquartered in Asker, Norway and has engineering office in Singapore.
Citec provides multi-discipline engineering and information management services to the Energy and Power industry, and other technology-dependent industries. The number of employee amounts to approximately 1100 and the turnover for 2012 was about 66 million euros. Citec is headquartered in Vaasa, Finland, and has offices in Finland, Sweden, the UK, France, Germany, Russia and India.
A fund managed by a Private Equity company Sentica Partners owns the majority of Citec.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink announces that it has successfully completed the first phase of its mandate to support Omecs S.r.l., in obtaining important financial resources for its development and expansion. Omecs is a company active in the field of organic and luxury cosmetics. Translink has now begun the second phase of looking for a financial/industrial partner.
- Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.