October 25 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advised CMAI Group, a French leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of custom-made closet doors and interior design furniture, on the acquisition of 100% of Puertas Sanrafael and Puertas Castalla, leading Spanish interior doors manufacturers owned by the same group of private shareholders. The deal was closed on...
October 07 2020
Translink advises Floridienne Group on the disposal of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung to Invest AG and Invest Equity
Translink Corporate Finance advises Floridienne Group, an industrial investment holding company, on the sale of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung ("IKA") to Invest AG and INVEST EQUITY, two leading Austrian-based private equity houses. Translink Corporate Finance served as exclusive M&A advisor to Floridienne in connection...
October 05 2020
Anecta Translink advises Oppigårds Bryggeri on the sale of the company to Röko. The investment company Röko has acquired 70% of Sweden's leading independent craft brewery, Oppigårds Bryggeri AB, from founder and CEO Björn Falkeström. Oppigårds develops, brews and markets beer with a particular focus on ale. Oppigårds is based in...
September 04 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owner of Carbox GmbH & Co. KG, a leading supplier of custom-fit car accessories in trunk trays and footwell shells, on the sale of its shares to the Swedish company CalixKlippan AB. CalixKlippan is a privately owned Swedish group that supplies both the automotive industry and the aftermarket with products...
July 31 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
Ingenics is an international consultancy that has successfully positioned itself as a strategic and project partner to medium-sized and large companies across all sectors for more than 40 years. Ingenics supports the entire value chain with its service portfolio of strategy consulting, management consulting, and planning and implementation. The...
July 03 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of Stadpipe AS, a provider of advanced piping systems to the aquaculture and oil & gas industry, on the sale of their shares to SIMONA AG. Stadpipe has established a strong market position when it comes to planning, producing and installing piping systems used in the aquaculture industry. The...
June 16 2020
Following the successful sale of the operational business (FEW GmbH) to VIS GmbH (a company of the Zeppenfeld Group) in 2019, Translink Corporate Finance supported the Villmann Group in the sale of FEW Besitz GmbH to the Zeppenfeld Group.
The Zeppenfeld Group has more than 175 years of production experience in rail vehicle construction. The group company VIS GmbH with 200 employees is active in the modernisation, conversion and redesign of rail vehicles. In 2019 VIS acquired FEW GmbH in order to increase capacity and further grow their operations. FEW Besitz GmbH holds all...
June 09 2020
Translink advises Thor Olav Sperre, a shareholder of Sperre AS of the sale of his remaining 34% of his shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA
Translink Corporate Finance advises Thor Olav Sperre, a shareholder of Sperre AS on the sale of his remaining 34% of shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA. Sperre AS is based in Notodden, Norway and is the leading ROV and subsea technology company within the aquaculture industry, as well as a recognized provider of ROV and subsea solutions to the...
May 05 2020
Media group A-lehdet Oy acquires majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy. Keskisen Kello is the largest Finnish online retailer of watches, smart watches and jewellery, reaching an astonishing revenue growth of app. 70 % during last year. The company has already established a foothold in Sweden and continues to expand into new...
April 15 2020
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition of all outstanding shares in Euronic Oy by the Miss Group. Euronic provides co-location, cloud infrastructure, web hosting and domain registration services. Using its data center in Turku, Euronic provides customers with highly customized and flexible services, and with a highly skilled...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy