May 05 2020
Media group A-lehdet Oy acquires majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy. Keskisen Kello is the largest Finnish online retailer of watches, smart watches and jewellery, reaching an astonishing revenue growth of app. 70 % during last year. The company has already established a foothold in Sweden and continues to expand into new...
April 15 2020
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition of all outstanding shares in Euronic Oy by the Miss Group. Euronic provides co-location, cloud infrastructure, web hosting and domain registration services. Using its data center in Turku, Euronic provides customers with highly customized and flexible services, and with a highly skilled...
April 02 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of IMD Group, a provider of installation services in the field of underground cable laying and pipeline engineering, on the sale of their shares to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.
The IMD Group, headquartered in Lehrte, Germany, is one of the leading infrastructure service providers of energy distribution systems in the medium and low voltage range, gas, water and district heating networks as well as telecommunication networks. IMD works as an expert in the technical network development for well-known energy supply...
March 23 2020
The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it been exclusively mandated by Re Mago Ltd, active in software provision to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), to raise financial resources and search for financial investors and/or industrial partners to support the Company’s international development plan.
Re Mago, founded in 2012 and based in London, develops software to manage and optimize classrooms, business meetings, and virtual conferences. Its products are currently on the market under the Valarea brand. Valarea’s visual collaboration and webinar software functions across all commonly used devices and operating systems (including iOS and...
February 28 2020
Translink Corporate Finance announces of the acquisition by Exodraft A/S of 60% of the shares in Dansk Energi Service A/S. Schrøder TRANSLINK, Denmark, served as advisor to the acquirer. Exodraft A/S is a world’s leading supplier of mechanical chimney exhaust solutions for industrial and residential clients as well as solutions for...
February 20 2020
Kiwa NV (The Netherlands) acquired BCC Inc The Translink Corporate Finance offices from Benelux and China jointly advised Kiwa with the acquisition of BCC Inc., a leading TIC company in the Chinese market. The transaction involved a delisting of BCC from the NEEQ exchange and a completion in two stages i.e. the acquisition of the majority of the shares executed on 10th of February 2020 and the remaining shares in the years to come.
Since 2005, Kiwa has been delivering product certification and agro-food inspections in China. By allying with BCC Inc. with more than 600 employees active in management system certification in China, Kiwa strengthens its platform in China through which various additional activities can be launched. While also obtaining the ownership of 50% in...
February 03 2020
The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it has successfully completed the first phase of its mandate to support Omecs S.r.l., in obtaining important financial resources for its development and expansion. Omecs is a company active in the field of organic and luxury cosmetics. Translink has now begun the second phase of looking for a financial/industrial partner.
A financing facility of 350,000 euros was granted to Omecs by Banca Azzoaglio, an independent banking institution in Piedmont, using guarantees provided by MedioCredito Centrale considering Omecs’ qualifying status as an innovative startup. The funding provided to Omecs is an important pillar of its development and will allow it to commence...
January 29 2020
Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of 3st kommunikation, a renowned agency for cross-media communication services, on the sale of a majority stake to fazit communication, the content agency of F.A.Z.-Group. 3st kommunikation GmbH, based in Mainz, is, together with its digital subsidiary 3st digital, one of the most prominent agencies...
January 14 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to OMB Self Storage S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings. The transaction is valued at EUR17.25m. OMB Self Storage founded in 2013, provides 24 hour self-storage services in Barcelona to...
January 10 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to Masvoz Activa Global, S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Group. Masvoz, founded in 2002, provides telecommunication platforms and services for businesses, including VoIP (voice over internet...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- A-lehdet Oy acquires a majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy
- Miss Group acquires Finnish web hosting company Euronic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of IMD Group, a provider of installation services in the field of underground cable laying and pipeline engineering, on the sale of their shares to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.