July 07, 2021
Translink advised the shareholders of FASP, an industrial company based in Montecchio Maggiore (Vicenza), in the sale of 80% of its share capital to IMA Group, which will have the opportunity to acquire the remaining 20% stake. The transaction is expected to be closed at the end of July. FASP FASP Srl specializes in the development of...
July 02, 2021
We are happy to present our new Translink affiliates in Israel, Head-On. Doron Ephrati & Hilit Ben-Zvi Koren, the Founders and Managing Partners are both experienced M&A professionals with an interesting network in corporate Israel. Doron began his career as a strategic, management, business development and M&A advisor in 1990, prior to...
June 15, 2021
Translink advises DWS in B.group’s reserved capital increase. DWS, known worldwide as one of the most innovative companies in the additive manufacturing sector, is strengthened by B.group’s share capital investment.
DWS is one of the main Italian players in the field of additive manufacturing. It specializes in the production and selling of complete and integrated additive manufacturing solutions (3D printers for prototyping and rapid manufacturing, materials for 3D design and related software). The Company is world-renowned as one of the most innovative in...
May 25, 2021
With a focus on the future, Translink Italy has appointed Matteo Paggi as its new Managing Partner. David Strempel – who founded and led the firm over the last decade and retains the role of Chairman – took this decision together with the Company’s Board seeing in Matteo the ideal characteristics to lead Translink Italy through its next...
March 04, 2021
Translink Corporate Finance has advised Techno Dive with their acquisition of the ROV/Diving department of Samba Marin.
Samba Marin and Techno Dive have entered into a long-term cooperation agreement whereby each company will concentrate their business around their core competence. For Samba Marin this involves vessel operation services, for Techno Dive this involves ROV and diving services. Samba Marin AS is a Norwegian company offering services towards...
February 26, 2021
Translink advises Nordic water technology company Smartvatten in the sale of a majority stake to Norvestor
Translink Corporate Finance advised Envera Ltd with the sale of a majority stake to Norvestor on behalf of their existing shareholders, including current and former employees, the management, and Taaleri Circular Economy Fund. Envera Ltd is the company behind the market-leading Smartvatten solution - a forerunner in smart water management,...
February 05, 2021
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition of 51% of the shares in IP-Agency Finland Oy by BHG Group, the largest consumer e-commerce company in the Nordics. IP-Agency is a leading online company specialising in products for sports and leisure. The proprietary branded products are sold mainly in Finland, Sweden, Belgium, the DACH...
January 29, 2021
Visy is a leading global supplier of software for image recognition and automation based on AI and deep learning solutions in the transportation infrastructure market. Sensebit, together with its subsidiary Trafikia, is the Nordic market leader in traffic data collection and analysis. The merged companies, together with the support of private...
January 29, 2021
Translink advises the Villmann Group on the sale of FWN, WBA and FWB to INVEHO, a portfolio company of the French Ermewa Group.
Translink Corporate Finance advises the Villmann Group on the sale of their shares in Fahrzeugwerk Brandenburg ("FWB"), Waggonbau Altenburg ("WBA") and Fahrzeugwerk Niedersachswerfen ("FWN") to INVEHO, a portfolio company of the French Ermewa Group. The Villmann Group provides maintenance, repair and cleaning services for freight cars in the...
January 26, 2021
Translink International AG announces the entry of Maarten de Boer as Partner within its Dutch firm - Translink Benelux B.V.
Translink is an international group of financial advisors present with 30 offices in 5 continents, active in the Netherlands in the sectors of Mergers & Acquisitions, structured finance, strategic consulting and capital markets. Maarten holds degrees in Finance & Business Administration and has a broad experience in all aspects of Financial...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy