December 17 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advised Fielmann, a German Stock-listed family business leading producer and marketer of prescription eyeglasses, specialty glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, and optical supplies designer, on the acquisition of 80% of Óptica del Penedés (Óptica Universitaria), the third largest optical retail chain in Spain.
With about 400.000 glasses sold and more than 100m EUR in sales (2019) Óptica Universitaria is the third largest retail chain in Continental Europe’s fourth-largest optical market. The family business currently operates 80 stores with more than 1.000 employees in Spain. In times of the coronavirus pandemic, the company outperformed its...
December 15 2020
Pedrollo Group, one of the world’s leading electric water pump producers with headquarters in Italy, has acquired 70% of Superior Pump, a company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota and active in the design, manufacture, and marketing of residential and commercial water pumps with a strong direct presence on the American market. Translink in...
November 24 2020
Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce the sale of D.FI to Martek, the family office of the Katz family. Translink acted as the exclusive financial adviser to the shareholders of D.FI. Founded in 1985 by Jean-Rémy Pichon and his partners, and supported by BNP Paribas Development, D.FI has developed an activity of Value Added Reseller...
November 20 2020
Translink Sweden and Finland advisor to Miss Group which acquires market leading Lithuanian web hosting company UAB “Interneto vizija”.
Fast-growth web hosting business, Miss Group, has acquired the Lithuanian market leading webhosting and datacenter group UAB “Interneto vizija” (IV) headquartered in Vilnius in Lithuania. Founded in 2003, UAB “Interneto vizija” (IV) is a market leading web hosting business with around 68,000 customers, and 170,000 registered domains...
November 10 2020
Juuri Partners and Ilmarinen acquire 30% in digital engineering company Nitor Group. Translink advised Nitor Group and its founding partners in the transaction.
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition of approximately 30% of the outstanding shares in Nitor Group Oy by Juuri Partners and Mutual Pension Insurance Company Ilmarinen. Based in Helsinki and Stockholm, Nitor Group is a highly renowned digital engineering company and has been awarded as a Red Herring Global Top 100 winner, the Tivi...
October 25 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advised CMAI Group, a French leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of custom-made closet doors and interior design furniture, on the acquisition of 100% of Puertas Sanrafael and Puertas Castalla, leading Spanish interior doors manufacturers owned by the same group of private shareholders. The deal was closed on...
October 07 2020
Translink advises Floridienne Group on the disposal of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung to Invest AG and Invest Equity
Translink Corporate Finance advises Floridienne Group, an industrial investment holding company, on the sale of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung ("IKA") to Invest AG and INVEST EQUITY, two leading Austrian-based private equity houses. Translink Corporate Finance served as exclusive M&A advisor to Floridienne in connection...
October 05 2020
Anecta Translink advises Oppigårds Bryggeri on the sale of the company to Röko. The investment company Röko has acquired 70% of Sweden's leading independent craft brewery, Oppigårds Bryggeri AB, from founder and CEO Björn Falkeström. Oppigårds develops, brews and markets beer with a particular focus on ale. Oppigårds is based in...
September 04 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owner of Carbox GmbH & Co. KG, a leading supplier of custom-fit car accessories in trunk trays and footwell shells, on the sale of its shares to the Swedish company CalixKlippan AB. CalixKlippan is a privately owned Swedish group that supplies both the automotive industry and the aftermarket with products...
July 31 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
Ingenics is an international consultancy that has successfully positioned itself as a strategic and project partner to medium-sized and large companies across all sectors for more than 40 years. Ingenics supports the entire value chain with its service portfolio of strategy consulting, management consulting, and planning and implementation. The...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advised Fielmann, a German Stock-listed family business leading producer and marketer of prescription eyeglasses, specialty glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, and optical supplies designer, on the acquisition of 80% of Óptica del Penedés (Óptica Universitaria), the third largest optical retail chain in Spain.
- Translink advisor to the Pedrollo Group on its acquisition of Superior Pump in the United States
- Translink advises the shareholders of D.FI in the sale to Martek.